Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all work carried out by Pixel Bytes:
- 1. All prices, information and terms and conditions contained within PixelBytes.co.uk is subject to change at any time without notice. All prices issued during a quotation or proposal are valid for two weeks from date of issue and are not subject to change unless the work requested is changed during construction or completion.
- 2. It is the clients sole responsibility to ensure that all work carried out by Pixel Bytes on behalf of the client does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. Pixel Bytes will not be
responsible for any legal action taken against the client by third parties due to negligence, inability to obtain proper copyright permission or any other criminal act.
- 3. A deposit of no less than fifty (50) percent must be made before any work is carried out with the remainder of payment to be made on completion of work. Once the full payment has been received it is assumed the client is happy with the site and no refunds will be given at this point the site will be uploaded for public use. It is up to the client to ensure that all aspects of their site are correct before the site is available to the public.
- 4. Up to three visual drafts may be created within the agreed upon package price, if the client requires more drafts an additional cost will may be incurred (10% of the total price per design.).
- 5. Pixel Bytes will ensure that the client’s site looks acceptable on most popular browsers available as the site is constructed. Pixel Bytes will not be responsible for the layout, content or functionality of the clients site within browsers that are released after the initial upload. As a goodwill gesture minor changes may be made if required in the future solely at the discretion of Pixel Bytes.
- 6. A link to the Pixel Bytes site will appear in either small type or by small graphic at the bottom or side of the clients web site. If a graphic is used it will be styled to fit into the theme of the site.
- 7. Domain name prices vary and may incur an additional charge if over fifteen pounds (£15). It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the name is renewed when the lease comes to an end. Pixel Bytes will not be held responsible for loss or cancelations brought on by nonpayment.
- 8. Pixel Bytes reserves the right to refuse to design, construct or host any website at any time before any payments have been made.
- 9. The minimum hosting term is 12 months to be paid in full at the start of a term or at a set date agreed upon prior to hosting. hosting is currently only offered to sites designed and constructed by Pixel Bytes however may be offered to third parties. Fourteen (14) days notice is required to cancel a hosting package, no refund will be given for any remaining time left on that package. Pixel Bytes reserves the right to stop hosting any web site after a Thirty (30) days notice has been issued. Pixel Bytes also reserves the right to stop hosting any web site at any time if requested to do so by legal authority.
- 10. Minor and major changes will be defined upon completion of work and stated in the aftercare package.
- 11. Pixel Bytes or the client may agree to add to these terms and conditions with consent from the other at any time. These additions must be agreed upon in writing or via e-mail.
This document was last updated on July 31st, 2016